- Kindle Fire: Should You or Shouldn’t You?
- It’s Not About the Desk
- The Epicenter of Your Project: The Customer
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
- Four Steps to Video Success on the Web
- Does Search Engine Optimization Really Matter?
- Familiar Packaging Design Impacts Customer Experience
- Ice Tea Anyone?
- Brand and Expectation
- What Type of Innovation Does Your Organization Need Now?
- Thanks to @WhimsicalPowers I have made so much progress on #wireframes #reimagining a dashboard to support recruitm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- With more people having diverse #accessibility needs #WFM here's a #Free audio book about @zoom_us and it's many ac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Category Archives: Customer Service
En route to what was likely going to be an exciting but long evening, my niece’s high school graduation, we decided to make a quick stop at a Burger King to grab a snack and beverage. Passionate about usability and … Continue reading
As day two of the HSM World Innovation Forum in NYC progressed, I began thinking about how valuable the framework within which I think about innovation has become in filtering elements related to this vast concept. The framework enables me to … Continue reading
Often companies realize a software application or web site they’ve developed for their customers’ is not what their customers would have designed for themselves. In many cases this realization occurs after going to production. As a result, customers are left … Continue reading