- Kindle Fire: Should You or Shouldn’t You?
- It’s Not About the Desk
- The Epicenter of Your Project: The Customer
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
- Four Steps to Video Success on the Web
- Does Search Engine Optimization Really Matter?
- Familiar Packaging Design Impacts Customer Experience
- Ice Tea Anyone?
- Brand and Expectation
- What Type of Innovation Does Your Organization Need Now?
- Wondering how #accessible your web site is? Find 25 FREE #Accessibility tools to test your site ->… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @CDsopinion: Accessibility is still a huge barrier to many people being able to access websites, let's all do our best to change that.… 5 days ago
- Oh hold with @Marriott for 47 minutes to talk with someone about my #rewards account - automated message said someo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Deliver
During his keynote address at the 2010 HSM World Business Forum in NYC, Jim Collins, author of the best sellers including ‘Good to Great’ commented that every overnight night success is typically about 20 years in the making. Wow, that’s … Continue reading
Often companies realize a software application or web site they’ve developed for their customers’ is not what their customers would have designed for themselves. In many cases this realization occurs after going to production. As a result, customers are left … Continue reading