- Kindle Fire: Should You or Shouldn’t You?
- It’s Not About the Desk
- The Epicenter of Your Project: The Customer
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
- Four Steps to Video Success on the Web
- Does Search Engine Optimization Really Matter?
- Familiar Packaging Design Impacts Customer Experience
- Ice Tea Anyone?
- Brand and Expectation
- What Type of Innovation Does Your Organization Need Now?
- Thanks for the quick response time and exceptional #CustomerExperience @AAA_NNE - from #firstnotice to back on the road! 2 weeks ago
- @IBMFinTech Appreciate the insights @IBMFinTech - I’m wondering the same - who’s next? #insurance #blockchain #innovation #rethinkit 4 weeks ago
- Great time celebrating #WorldUsabilityDay hosting our first #UXSummit @LibertyMutual - #inclusive #UX - Thx… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Hypersocial
I recently had the privilege of blogging with Jim Estill at World Innovation Forum (#WIF11). As we chatted at the end of day one about the impact of brand on customer expectations, I asked Jim if he’d share some of … Continue reading →