- Kindle Fire: Should You or Shouldn’t You?
- It’s Not About the Desk
- The Epicenter of Your Project: The Customer
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
- Four Steps to Video Success on the Web
- Does Search Engine Optimization Really Matter?
- Familiar Packaging Design Impacts Customer Experience
- Ice Tea Anyone?
- Brand and Expectation
- What Type of Innovation Does Your Organization Need Now?
- Would be fun to make this into a card deck and use them during team strategy sessions. #innovation #rethinkit… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- Thank you man in black Mercedes whose driving alertness & quick reflexes just prevented a huge accident! Do #telematics reward for that? 5 days ago
- RT @AlexOsterwalder: INNOVATION = create the vision LEADERSHIP = communicate the vision MANAGEMENT = execute the vision You need all three… 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Jim Estill
I recently had the privilege of blogging with Jim Estill at World Innovation Forum (#WIF11). As we chatted at the end of day one about the impact of brand on customer expectations, I asked Jim if he’d share some of … Continue reading →