- Kindle Fire: Should You or Shouldn’t You?
- It’s Not About the Desk
- The Epicenter of Your Project: The Customer
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
- Four Steps to Video Success on the Web
- Does Search Engine Optimization Really Matter?
- Familiar Packaging Design Impacts Customer Experience
- Ice Tea Anyone?
- Brand and Expectation
- What Type of Innovation Does Your Organization Need Now?
- Thanks to @WhimsicalPowers I have made so much progress on #wireframes #reimagining a dashboard to support recruitm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- With more people having diverse #accessibility needs #WFM here's a #Free audio book about @zoom_us and it's many ac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Category Archives: Policy Quoting and Administration Systems
I was recently having a conversation with an insurance agency principle who was trying to increase business written with a particular company. He was a bit perplexed because although he encouraged agency Customer Service Representatives(CSRs) to quote with this company … Continue reading