- Kindle Fire: Should You or Shouldn’t You?
- It’s Not About the Desk
- The Epicenter of Your Project: The Customer
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
- Four Steps to Video Success on the Web
- Does Search Engine Optimization Really Matter?
- Familiar Packaging Design Impacts Customer Experience
- Ice Tea Anyone?
- Brand and Expectation
- What Type of Innovation Does Your Organization Need Now?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: ROI
There’s a customer experience associated with just about everything. What people think and how they feel while they interact with a product, technology or process shapes their customer experience – positive or negative. In this example, George explains how his … Continue reading
I was recently having a conversation with an insurance agency principle who was trying to increase business written with a particular company. He was a bit perplexed because although he encouraged agency Customer Service Representatives(CSRs) to quote with this company … Continue reading