- Kindle Fire: Should You or Shouldn’t You?
- It’s Not About the Desk
- The Epicenter of Your Project: The Customer
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
- Four Steps to Video Success on the Web
- Does Search Engine Optimization Really Matter?
- Familiar Packaging Design Impacts Customer Experience
- Ice Tea Anyone?
- Brand and Expectation
- What Type of Innovation Does Your Organization Need Now?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
by Stephanie Hart Let me start off by saying that I’ve only read six books on this Kindle. Well…three, really, but I read them all twice. That counts as six, right? Oh, which ones, you ask? (Even if you didn’t … Continue reading
(Republished from previous blog October 2010) Before anyone had taken the stage, I knew that hearing from leaders like Jim Collins, A.G. Lafley and Jack Welch would certainly make for a memorable experience. Candid, wise and gutsy these lauded management … Continue reading
There’s a customer experience associated with just about everything. What people think and how they feel while they interact with a product, technology or process shapes their customer experience – positive or negative. In this example, George explains how his … Continue reading