- Kindle Fire: Should You or Shouldn’t You?
- It’s Not About the Desk
- The Epicenter of Your Project: The Customer
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
- Four Steps to Video Success on the Web
- Does Search Engine Optimization Really Matter?
- Familiar Packaging Design Impacts Customer Experience
- Ice Tea Anyone?
- Brand and Expectation
- What Type of Innovation Does Your Organization Need Now?
Tag Archives: Brain Logic
(Republished from previous blog October 2010) Before anyone had taken the stage, I knew that hearing from leaders like Jim Collins, A.G. Lafley and Jack Welch would certainly make for a memorable experience. Candid, wise and gutsy these lauded management … Continue reading
Video is becoming the new ‘photograph’ on more and more web sites. Being an interaction designer interested in optimizing customer experiences on the web, I’ve been doing some research on video web standards. One stop on my research trail was … Continue reading
I’ve had the pleasure of spending time with James Lambert, owner of JBLConnect talking innovation and technology. A recognized search engine optimization (SEO) guru, he graciously agreed to be a guest blogger and provide some insight on the real value of SEO. by James Lambert When … Continue reading
There’s a customer experience associated with just about everything. What people think and how they feel while they interact with a product, technology or process shapes their customer experience – positive or negative. In this example, George explains how his … Continue reading