- Kindle Fire: Should You or Shouldn’t You?
- It’s Not About the Desk
- The Epicenter of Your Project: The Customer
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
- Four Steps to Video Success on the Web
- Does Search Engine Optimization Really Matter?
- Familiar Packaging Design Impacts Customer Experience
- Ice Tea Anyone?
- Brand and Expectation
- What Type of Innovation Does Your Organization Need Now?
- More and more companies are creating #accessibility landing pages that inform about resources and contact info whe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Wow thanks @CEEKTechnology - we selected @Office365 #accessible #business flyer template tf16392860. Going to be a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @MSFTEnable got back to me directly, quickly too. I really appreciate both of you helping out. twitter.com/ceektechnology… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Brand Expectation
I recently had the privilege of blogging with Jim Estill at World Innovation Forum (#WIF11). As we chatted at the end of day one about the impact of brand on customer expectations, I asked Jim if he’d share some of … Continue reading →