- Kindle Fire: Should You or Shouldn’t You?
- It’s Not About the Desk
- The Epicenter of Your Project: The Customer
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
- Four Steps to Video Success on the Web
- Does Search Engine Optimization Really Matter?
- Familiar Packaging Design Impacts Customer Experience
- Ice Tea Anyone?
- Brand and Expectation
- What Type of Innovation Does Your Organization Need Now?
- More and more companies are creating #accessibility landing pages that inform about resources and contact info whe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Wow thanks @CEEKTechnology - we selected @Office365 #accessible #business flyer template tf16392860. Going to be a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @MSFTEnable got back to me directly, quickly too. I really appreciate both of you helping out. twitter.com/ceektechnology… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Optimal Customer Experience
I’ve had the pleasure of spending time with James Lambert, owner of JBLConnect talking innovation and technology. A recognized search engine optimization (SEO) guru, he graciously agreed to be a guest blogger and provide some insight on the real value of SEO. by James Lambert When … Continue reading
There’s a customer experience associated with just about everything. What people think and how they feel while they interact with a product, technology or process shapes their customer experience – positive or negative. In this example, George explains how his … Continue reading
En route to what was likely going to be an exciting but long evening, my niece’s high school graduation, we decided to make a quick stop at a Burger King to grab a snack and beverage. Passionate about usability and … Continue reading
As day two of the HSM World Innovation Forum in NYC progressed, I began thinking about how valuable the framework within which I think about innovation has become in filtering elements related to this vast concept. The framework enables me to … Continue reading