- Kindle Fire: Should You or Shouldn’t You?
- It’s Not About the Desk
- The Epicenter of Your Project: The Customer
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
- Four Steps to Video Success on the Web
- Does Search Engine Optimization Really Matter?
- Familiar Packaging Design Impacts Customer Experience
- Ice Tea Anyone?
- Brand and Expectation
- What Type of Innovation Does Your Organization Need Now?
- Why #neurodiversity is the foundation for more #creative & effective teams #rethinkit #innovation #Agile #CIO #CTO… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Where do you fit on the email scale? #Leadership #CIO #PM #COO #youvegotthis #Empowerment twitter.com/inc/status/916… 1 week ago
- These apply beyond the classroom @edutopia - practices for #business #innovation #UX twitter.com/edutopia/statu… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: PMO
Equipped with green screens, function key navigation and unforgiving error messages, the claims system I was charged with training my colleagues was complex to navigate for even the most experienced users. “Be patient with yourself” was the reminder I often … Continue reading →