- Kindle Fire: Should You or Shouldn’t You?
- It’s Not About the Desk
- The Epicenter of Your Project: The Customer
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
- Four Steps to Video Success on the Web
- Does Search Engine Optimization Really Matter?
- Familiar Packaging Design Impacts Customer Experience
- Ice Tea Anyone?
- Brand and Expectation
- What Type of Innovation Does Your Organization Need Now?
- Wondering how #accessible your web site is? Find 25 FREE #Accessibility tools to test your site ->… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @CDsopinion: Accessibility is still a huge barrier to many people being able to access websites, let's all do our best to change that.… 5 days ago
- Oh hold with @Marriott for 47 minutes to talk with someone about my #rewards account - automated message said someo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Property & Casualty Insurance
I was recently having a conversation with an insurance agency principle who was trying to increase business written with a particular company. He was a bit perplexed because although he encouraged agency Customer Service Representatives(CSRs) to quote with this company … Continue reading