- Kindle Fire: Should You or Shouldn’t You?
- It’s Not About the Desk
- The Epicenter of Your Project: The Customer
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
- Four Steps to Video Success on the Web
- Does Search Engine Optimization Really Matter?
- Familiar Packaging Design Impacts Customer Experience
- Ice Tea Anyone?
- Brand and Expectation
- What Type of Innovation Does Your Organization Need Now?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Social Media
Equipped with green screens, function key navigation and unforgiving error messages, the claims system I was charged with training my colleagues was complex to navigate for even the most experienced users. “Be patient with yourself” was the reminder I often … Continue reading →
I was on a hunt to find blue Birkenstock sandals for my daughter. And as the holidays drew closer time to order was running short. Not finding them on the local shopping expedition, I realized my best option was to … Continue reading →